Temporary visas are a category of visas which as is clear from the name are temporary in nature and are meant for a specific purpose and allow you to stay in the country for a limited and specific period of time.

The type of visa you will be eligible for depends on –

If you are looking to work overseas you will need a work visa and the type of work visa will depend on the country, duration, type of work and work related policies in the country related to which country you hold a passport from.

You may be able to apply for a Work Visa, if you –

in some countries, you may be granted an Open Work Visa that allows you to search for employment in your field provided you have met all other criteria and your skills are in demand.

Work Visas are generally temporary in nature and are valid only for a fixed period of time. In some countries, the rules may need you to leave the country for a year or more before you can re-apply for a Work Visa and return to work in the same country.

Working in a country for more than five years or in highly skilled jobs may lead to an opportunity to eventually settle in the country.

Holiday Work Visas- New Zealand

You may be eligible to apply for a Holiday Work permit or be granted a waiver if you are from a country that has a collateral agreement with your country.

Some countries like New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK, Germany, Hong Kong,Denmark, Singapore and so on are favorite destinations for young travelers. For example – Every year hundreds of young people apply for New Zealand working holiday visas, and spend a year or two working in New Zealand.

Some of the various reasons for this is its beautiful landscape, the generally safe environment and work culture and the Kiwi people are friendly and welcoming. These travelers from around the world find it easy to immerse themselves in a new country and culture in New Zealand.

Working holiday visas are available to young people, usually they would be aged between 18-30, but 18-35 in a select few countries.

These Holiday Work Visas will let you travel and work in New Zealand for up to 12 months, or 23 months if you’re from the UK.