MD/MBBS degree -St Lucia – Maryland, USA
St Lucia – Maryland, USA
AIMU-WAU offers MD(MBBS) for Medical students who want to pursue a dream career in America as a physician. AIM-U offers highly valuable MD/MBBS degree which is most economical in the North American Region.
YES, AIM-U offers American Medical degree under US$50000/-.
AIM-U is MCI-approved Foreign Medical University, which offers the best and secured pathway for your success. Join American International Medical University (AIM-U)-Washington Adventist University (WAU) for MD/MBBS program. Get a respectable and fully accredited degree which is very affordable gateway for US practice. Options are available for US based Premedical and clinical program through our Maryland campus.
AIM-U provide proven and reliable pathway for US practice, which was developed by highly qualified leaders in the medical education in America. These efforts are evident in the recent residency match, where large numbers of AIM-U Graduates have secured coveted residency positions in USA. Over 80 % of them were placed in the first-year residency match. It is also worth mentioning that in 2011, five students secured 99 percentile in the USMLE, a record for any developing school.
In India, many students have cleared MCI screening and gained entry in to Internships in the prestigious teaching hospitals. AIM-U is beyond doubt a true international medical university. Many AIM-U students are now practicing in many countries including Middle East and South Africa.
AIM-U is approved by ECFMG (US Medical Council for IMG’s), the Medical Council of Canada (MCC), the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization.
As a partner of Washington Adventist University, the school’s clinical campus and admin is centrally located at Washington Adventist University campus in Takoma Park Maryland, USA. The School of Medicine’s main campus is located in the “Simply Beautiful” island of Saint Lucia.
AIMU introduces ADN-RN Nursing Program
AIM-U offers the following advantage for the Nursing Students
- AIM-U is one of the new generation Nursing schools, which offers NCLEX-centered curriculum.
- AIMU offers a 2 year fully accredited ADN-RN program. Students will have the opportunity to complete the BSN(3rd year) at Washington Adventist University-US.
- Tuition fees are low in comparison to all Schools in and around The US
- The tuition fee is about USD 14000/- for the AND-RN Program
- Fully Integrated Clinical programme
- Fully accredited and widely recognized by most of the Boards in USA
- Nursing school with superior facilities located in one of the most beautiful and secure island of Saint Lucia
- Well-trained faculty with better student-teacher ratio
- The Clinical Rotations are also offered through Victoria Hospital in Saint Lucia.
- All the successful students will be allowed for NCLEX. By virtue of recognition with countries’ Nursing Councils, the successful nursing graduates with NCLEX are eligible for US licensure.
- Successful Nurses who completes AND-RN Program shall work in Hospitals through-out the Caribbean.
- The international recognition of the University has been confirmed by the World Health Organization (WHO). The school is listed with WHO-Avicenna directories.
Send your expressions of interest to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgAIMU, America, Apremedical, campus, clinical, degree., ECFMG, hospital, MBBS, MCC, MCI, MD, Medical student, university, USMLE, WAU, WHO